Sunday 4 November 2018

Shaum Family History: A Short Sketch of the Ancestry of Grandfather (John) Shaum and the Record of His Lineage (Classic Reprint)

Shaum Family History: A Short Sketch of the Ancestry of Grandfather (John) Shaum and the Record of His Lineage (Classic Reprint)
By:"Catharine Mumaw"
Published on 2018-05-04 by Forgotten Books

Excerpt from Shaum Family History: A Short Sketch of the Ancestry of Grandfather (John) Shaum and the Record of His Lineage The object I have had in writing this little book was to get out something that would get us better acquainted in our family relations. A number of years ago I had my father relate to me all he could remember of his ancestors and I wrote them down as he gave them but his memory was failing already at that time and he could not give me some of the names that I wanted but through the assist ance of his brothers, sisters and cousins l was able to gather what I have. After reading my little paper at our second re-union, the cousins and others desired to have it printed and by their encouragement I made an effort to get all the names of the descendants of my grandparents and have succeeded so far by the help of my cousins whom I wish to' thank very heartily for the help they have given me towards this work. It would have been impossible to have gotten it complete without it. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

This Book was ranked 5 by Google Books for keyword shaum.

No comments:

Post a Comment